PR and External Communications for Energy
Organization: CI Energy Group
|Event Date/Time: Apr 09, 2013||End Date/Time: Apr 10, 2013|
Having an effective communication strategy is necessary for successful energy project development in today’s multi-media environment. With so many messages about energy development saturating stakeholders and opposition to projects becoming more sophisticated, it is essential that energy companies are prepared for future public relations challenges.
CI Energy Group's PR and External Communications for Energy conference will equip you with the latest strategies and tactics to help your organization successfully engage stakeholders and win over your target audience. Seize the opportunity to listen, learn and network with the leading experts in public relations and communications!
This two day forum will provide you with valuable insights to overcome your most pressing public relations challenges:
- Understand how integrating crisis communication with emergency response can proactively manage your reputation
- Learn how to galvanize support for your pipeline project and mitigate the opposition
- How to prepare stakeholders as foreign investment and partnerships increase
- Examine ways to engage Aboriginal communities to build meaningful relationships
- Develop effective coalition building strategies to gain stakeholder support
Plus! To better equip your organization’s communication strategy, don't forget to add to your experience by attending the interactive workshops: Media Training Tips and Guidelines to Help You Prep Your Organization’s Leaders and Winning Over Your Stakeholders: Strategies and Tools to Stay Ahead of and Counter Social Media Activism
You cannot afford to miss this unique opportunity to gain valuable insight and information from your industry peers. Join us on April 9-10 in Calgary.