PR News' Media Relations Conference
Organization: Access Intelligence
|Event Date/Time: Nov 30, 2012 / 8:15 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Nov 30, 2012 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
Join us on Nov. 30 for PR News' Media Relations Next Practices Conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., and get the latest best practices on resource allocation for your media relations initiatives, media training, message crafting, crisis management and measurement, as well as tips on using popular and emerging social media networks to engage with members of the media. You'll get checklists, case studies and practical tips from media relations and digital PR experts. Even more important, you'll walk away with a greater understanding of how media relations best practices now encompass brand storytelling, audience engagement and real-time crisis management.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to develop your media relations expertise and network with your peers.
- Chris Brooks, Manager, Social Engagement, Hilton Worldwide
- Lanny J. Davis, Principal, Lanny J. Davis & Associates
- Andrew Gilman, President and CEO, CommCore Consulting
- Mark Hamrick, Business Reporter, Broadcast, Online Video Producer, Associated Press;
Immediate Past President, The National Press Club
- Richard Laermer, CEO, RLM Public Relations
- Lawrence J. Parnell, Associate Professor and Program Director, Masters in Strategic PR, Graduate School of Political Mgmt, The George Washington University
- Allison Steinberg, Senior Media Analyst, JetBlue Airways
- Jennifer W. Whitlow, VP of Worldwide Media Relations, Lockheed Martin
- Richard Young, Director, Media Relations, Verizon
Register here: http://www.prnewsonline.com/conferences/mediarelationsconference2012/