Predictive Analytics World Business Chicago 2016
Organization: Predictive Analytics World for Business
Venue: Hilton Chicago
|Event Date/Time: Jun 20, 2016 / 8:30 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Jun 23, 2016 / 5:00 pm - (CST)|
Predictive Analytics World for Business, June 20-23, 2016 in Chicago is the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve two objectives:
- The best of data science: Deliver on the promise of data science
- Bigger Wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
- Broader Capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
- Big Data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
PAW Business Chicago is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote speakers: Eric Siegel, Conference Founder Predictive Analytics World; Josh Hermann, Director – Analytic Services at Activision; Daniel Porter, Co-Founder at BlueLabs; plus special plenary session from industry heavy-weight Dr. John Elder, CEO & Founder, Elder Research, Inc.
The PAW Business 2016 Chicago will feature over 25 sessions with case studies across 2 tracks: 1) All Levels and 2) Expert/Practitioners so you can witness how predictive analytics is applied at leading enterprises such as Activision, Allstate, EMC, Genentech, Hewlett-Packard, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Merkle, Monsanto, M&T Bank, NCP, Time Warner Cable, Visible World, Vivint, Zurich and other top brands.
The agenda for PAW Business Chicago covers hot topics and advanced methods and applications such as Agile analytics, attribution, B-2-B, bayesian networks, deep learning, insurance, market mix modeling, market research, model deployment, predictive salesforce, price optimization, project management, sales forecasting, thought leadership, unstructured and semi-structured data, uplift modeling, workforce analytics, and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways.
WORKSHOPS: PAW Business Chicago 2016 also features several full-day pre- and post-conference workshops that complement the core conference program.
TWO OTHER CO-LOCATED ANALYTICS EVENTS:
1. PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS WORLD FOR MANUFACTURING CONFERENCE: Predictive analytics and big data techniques will be key enablers to best leverage this new data. The 2016 Predictive Analytics World – Manufacturing program focuses on several different application areas of manufacturing where predictive analytics and big data have proven to be game changers.
2. PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS TIMES EXECUTIVE BREAKFAST - Join Eric Siegel, founder of Predictive Analytics World, for an eye-opening executive breakfast — witness an accessible, concrete overview of how predictive analytics drives actionable value.
Join PAW Business and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, vendor exposition, expert panel, live demos, networking coffee breaks, networking lunches, reception, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.
CROSS-INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS: PAW Business is the only conference of its kind, delivering vendor-neutral sessions across a wide range of verticals, including banking, insurance & financial services, education, government, healthcare, travel & hospitality, power & energy, non-profits, and retail. In addition to the industry-specific content, PAW Chicago is designed to help analytics professionals from every vertical understand and act upon the common core predictive modeling technologies, similar project overhead and data requirements, and common process challenges and analytical hurdles they face.
ASSESS AND SELECT THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGIES. Meet the industry’s top solutions providers, discover new solutions, and compare vendor offerings. The Predictive Analytics World Expo Hall is the best place to research and identify new vendor/partner prospects.
COLLEAGUES. Mingle, network and hang out with the industry’s best and brightest. Exchange experiences over lunch, coffee breaks and the conference reception to connect with people who face the same challenges as you.
GET STARTED. If you're new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there's no better place to get your bearings than Predictive Analytics World. See what other companies are doing, experience vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues, and weigh your options!
Three ways to save:
1. Super Early Bird Registration by March 11, 2016 and save over $600.
2. Take $150 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: ALL150.
3. Save an additional $200 for each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time.
For inquiries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-798-3495.
OTHER UPCOMING PREDICTIVE ANLYTICS EVENTS:
Predictive Analytics World San Francisco - April 3-7, 2016
Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast – April 5, 2016
Predictive Analytics World for Workforce – April 3-6, 2016
Predictive Analytics World Chicago – June 20-23, 2016
Predictive Analytics World Manufacturing Chicago – June 21-22, 2016
Text Analytics World Chicago – June 21-22, 2016
Predictive Analytics World New York – Oct 24-27, 2016
Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare – Oct 24-27, 2016
Text Analytics World New York – Oct 24-27, 2016
PAW Videos: Available on-demand