Predictive Analytics World Business - New York City 2016 (PAW NYC)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 23, 2016 / 9:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Oct 27, 2016 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
|Registration Date: Oct 25, 2016||Time: 17:00:00 - (EST)|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 22, 2016||Time: 17:00:00 - (EST)|
Predictive Analytics World for Business, October 23-27, 2016 in New York City is the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve four objectives:
- The Best of Data Science: Deliver on the promise of data science
- Bigger Wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
- Broader Capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
- Big Data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
PAW Business NYC is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote speakers: Eric Siegel, Conference Founder of Predictive Analytics World; Saum Mathur, Senior Vice President, Big Data Analytics & Information Management at CA Technologies; Daniel Port, Co-Founder of Blue Labs and Former Director of Statistical Modeling for Obama for America; plus two special plenary session from industry heavy-weight Dr. John Elder, CEO & Founder of Elder Research, Inc., and Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Officer at Barclays.
The PAW Business NYC 2016 will feature 30 sessions with case studies across 3 tracks: 1) All Levels; 2) Expert/Practitioners; and 3) Uplift Modeling, Ads & Marketing, so you can witness how predictive analytics is applied at leading enterprises such as AIG, Barclays, Becker College, Bitly, Cars.com, CA Technologies, Change.org, Equinix, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, LexisNexis, Obama for America, Miles & More GmbH, The MITRE Corporation, Mountain America Credit Union, Paychex, Telenor, The Hive, Verizon, Visible World, US Bank, and other top brands.
PAW New York's agenda will cover hot topics and advanced methods such as analytics vendor strategy, avoiding bad science, B2B churn modeling, consumer experience optimization, election analytics, email marketing, enterprise platform fundraising, healthcare, higher education applications, leads scoring, legal applications, marketing applications, model deployment, model overstatement, new data sources, non-profits, product recommendations, project management with analytics, retail predictive analytics, social activism engagement, social data for predictive, supply chain optimization, targeting mobile ads, TV ad targeting, uplift modeling, workforce analytics and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways.
WORKSHOPS: PAW Business New York City 2016 also features several full-day pre- and post-conference workshops that complement the core conference program.
PAW BUSINESS WILL BE CO-LOCATED WITH THESE ANALYTICS EVENTS:
1. PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS WORLD FINANCIAL: This PAW Business event is held alongside PAW Business, with financial services-focused sessions. Available cross-registration options provide you the opportunity to attend sessions at both events.
2. PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS WORLD HEALTHCARE. The PAW Healthcare program will feature sessions and case studies across Healthcare l Business Operations and Clinical applications so you can witness how predictive analytics is employed at leading enterprises and resulting in improved outcomes, lower costs, and higher patient satisfaction.
3. PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS TIMES EXECUTIVE BREAKFAST. Join Eric Siegel, founder of Predictive Analytics World, for an eye-opening executive breakfast — witness an accessible, concrete overview of how predictive analytics drives actionable value.
Join PAW Business and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, vendor exposition, expert panel, live demos, networking coffee breaks, networking lunches, reception, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.
ASSESS AND SELECT THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGIES. Meet the industry’s top solutions providers, discover new solutions, and compare vendor offerings. The Predictive Analytics World Expo Hall is the best place to research and identify new vendor/partner prospects.
COLLEAGUES. Mingle, network and hang out with the industry’s best and brightest. Exchange experiences over lunch, coffee breaks and the conference reception to connect with people who face the same challenges as you.
GET STARTED. If you're new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there's no better place to get your bearings than Predictive Analytics World. See what other companies are doing, experience vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues, and weigh your options!
Three ways to save:
1. Super Early Bird Registration by July 22, 2016 and save $600.
2. Take $150 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: ALL150.
3. Save an additional $200 on the 2 Day Pass for each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time.
For inquiries e-mail email@example.com or call 717-798-3495.
ALL PREDICTIVE ANLYTICS WORLD EVENTS:
Predictive Analytics World London - Oct 12-13, 2016
Predictive Analytics World for Government - Oct 17-20, 2016
Predictive Analytics World Business New York City - Oct 23-27, 2016
Predictive Analytics World Financial NYC - Oct 24-27, 2016
Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare NYC - Oct 24-27, 2016
PAW Videos: Available on-demand