Predictive Analytics World Business San Francisco 2016
Organization: Predictive Analytics World for Business
|Event Date/Time: Apr 03, 2016 / 9:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Apr 06, 2016 / 5:00 pm - (PST)|
Predictive Analytics World for Business, April 3-7, 2016 in San Francisco, is the leading event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve three objectives:
- The best of data science: Deliver on the promise of data science
- Bigger wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
- Broader capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
- Big data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
PAW SF is set to be one of the largest cross-vendor predictive analytics events ever. The program is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote addresses from: Patrick Surry, Chief Data Scientist at Hopper; Kim Larsen, Director of Client Algorithms at Stitch Fix; and Eric Siegel, Conference Founder of Predictive Analytics World; plus a special plenary session from industry heavy-weight, Dr. John Elder, CEO & Founder of Elder Research.
Three Ways to Save:
1. Super Early Bird Registration by December 19, 2015 and save up to $600.
2. Take $150 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: ALL150.
3. Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra $200 off the Two Day Pass.
For inquiries e-mail email@example.com or call 717-798-3495.
Case Studies: How Leading Enterprises Do it: Predictive Analytics World focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. Hear from the horse's mouth precisely how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and other top practitioners deploy predictive modeling, and what kind of business impact it delivers.
PAW's SF 2016 program is the richest and most diverse yet, featuring over 30 sessions across 3 tracks: 1) "All Levels,” 2) "Expert/Practitioner," and 3) Financial Services -- to show you how predictive analytics is being used by Autodesk, Can I Rank?, Capital One, Chase, CIBC, City of Boston, Experian, GE, Hewlett Packard, Hopper, Incapsula, Lynda.com, Telenor, Mashable, Microsoft, Omaha Public Power District, PayPal, The Co-operators, WPC, Stitch Fix, US Bank, a large domestic car manufacturer and major fashion and apparel retailer. .
PAW San Francisco's agenda will cover hot topics and advanced methods such as Automotive applications, B2B sales, churn modeling, cross-enterprise deployment, crowdsourcing predictive analytics, deep learning, design of experiment, employee theft detection, energy, Hadoop for predictive analytics, healthcare analytics, insurance, intrusion detection, modeling methods (algorithms), network security, omni-channel, open source tools, optimizing public safety outreach, predictive maintenance, predicting virality on social media, predictive audit planning, predictive investing (VC), predictive SEO ("reverse-engineering Google"), predicting virality on social media, revenue modeling, self-serve prediction, social media applications and uplift modeling.
TWO OTHER CO-LOCATED ANALYTICS EVENTS:
1. PAW Workforce - cross-registration options available.
2. Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast: Join Eric Siegel, founder of Predictive Analytics World, for an eye-opening executive breakfast. Witness an accessible, concrete overview of how predictive analytics drives actionable value.
WORKSHOPS: PAW also features several full-day pre- and post-conference workshops that complement the core conference program.
Attend PAW and access keynotes, sessions, workshops and expert panels delivered by industry heavyweights and senior analytics executives from some of the world’s biggest brands. The event also features a robust exposition, live demos, and unparalleled opportunities to network with your peers.