Predictive Analytics World for Government 2015
Organization: Predictive Analytics World for Business
Venue: Hyatt Regency Washington DC
|Event Date/Time: Oct 13, 2015 / 9:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Oct 16, 2015 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
Predictive Analytics World for Government is the largest and only vendor-neutral analytics conference for government. We are holding our fifth annual conference this October 13-16, 2015, in Washington, D.C. at the Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel.
Predictive Analytics World for Government (PAWGOV) is the premier event designed to help government agency managers understand how to apply modern predictive modeling technologies to more effectively and efficiently accomplish their mission.
Predictive Analytics World for Government is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote speakers: Dr. Chesley Richards, MD, MPH, FACP, CDC Deputy Director, Public Health Scientific Services; Mark Peterson, Division Chief, Data and Analytics, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID); Jennifer Shasky Calvery, Director, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN); Catherine Templeton, Former Director of the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control and Former South Carolina Secretary of Labor; plus a special plenary session from industry heavyweight Dr. John Elder, CEO & Founder of Elder Research, Inc.
Come join over 300 fellow enthusiasts from government (Federal, State, Local, and foreign), industry, academia, nonprofits, and the press to learn the impact that analytics can deliver. Previous PAWGOV events have showcased case studies from application areas of predictive analytics in the Public Sector including:
- Big Data
- Improper Payment Prevention & Recovery
- Fraud Detection
- Audit Data Analytics
- Healthcare Analytics and Informatics
- Decision Support
- Population Projection
- Tax and Revenue Collection
- Detecting Identity Theft
- Risk Management Analytics
- Grant Oversight Analytics
- Quantitative Stock Trading
- Detecting Insider Trading
- Text Analytics / Unstructured Data
What is Predictive Analytics? Predictive analytics is the process of discovering patterns in past behavior to predict the outcome of future cases. Drawing on a combination of computer science, statistics, and operations research, predictive analytics reduces fraud, waste, and abuse, automates manual processes, and drives smarter decisions by extracting actionable insights from the vast quantities of data within government agencies.
Who Should Attend? Predictive Analytics World for Government is for Federal, State, and Local government leaders, analysts, and program managers including:
- CXO's, including CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, CHCOs
- Technology Leadership and IT Specialists
- Program Managers
- Acquisition Leaders and Specialists
- Human Capital Leadership and Specialists
- Law Enforcement Agents and Managers
- Inspector General Staff and Leadership
- Auditor and Audit Managers
- Forensic/Fraud Examiners
- Management Analysts
- Performance Analysts
- Data Scientists and Analysts
- Government contractors and consultants
- Private sector leaders interested in helping government use data to make better decisions
In addition to the great exchange of information the event sessions provide, you will have ample opportunity to network with fellow professionals, earn 6 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) credits per day, and speak one-on-one with today’s top vendors specializing in analytics and visualization technologies.
- We are also adding a few new opportunities to this year’s conference:
- A third track of sessions comprised of several mini-courses related to predictive modeling.
- For government personnel, one-on-one consulting sessions with a data science expert to discuss issues and/or questions regarding the planning, execution, or deployment of analytics within your agency. Indicate your preference when registering.
- Meeting space for “Birds of a Feather” impromptu group sessions based on shared interests and no pre-planned agenda.
GET STARTED: If you're new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there's no better place to get your bearings than Predictive Analytics World for Government. See what other agencies are doing, witness vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues and weigh your options!
Take 15% off the Super Early Bird, Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: ALL150
Save an additional $200 for each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time.
For inquiries e-mail email@example.com or call 1-717-798-3495
ALL ANALYTICS EVENTS:
Predictive Analytics World Boston – Sept 27-Oct 1, 2015
Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare – Sept 27-Oct 1, 2015
Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast Boston – Sept 29, 2015
Predictive Analytics World for Government – Oct 13-16, 2015
Predictive Analytics World London – Oct 28-29, 2015
Predictive Analytics World Berlin – Nov 3-4, 2015
PAW Videos: Available on-demand