Predictive Analytics World for Workforce 1st Annual Conference
Organization: Predictive Analytics World Business
|Event Date/Time: Mar 31, 2015 / 9:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Apr 01, 2015 / 5:00 pm - (PST)|
Predictive Analytics World for Workforce 1st Annual Conference, March 31-April 1, 2015, in San Francisco is the premier workforce analytics event for HR professionals, business leaders, line of business managers, and analytics practitioners. This global, cross-industry event covers predictive solutions to today's greatest workforce challenges.
Optimize your organization's greatest asset: its workforce. Well known for proactively driving enterprise operations by predicting human behavior–of customers, voters, debtors, and patients–predictive analytics also serves up the odds on each employee and prospect's outcome: Who will accelerate, who will perform and who will terminate?
PAW Workforce’s program is packed with the top predictive workforce analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote addresses from: Greta Roberts, CEO, Talent Analytics; Elpida Ormanidou, Vice President, Global People Analytics, Walmart; Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder of Bersin by Deloitte; and conference presentations from over 15 analytics leaders.
PAW for Workforce delivers case studies and leading edge solutions that discuss how to:
- Identify and retain your strongest talent
- Reduce overall employee attrition
- Identify top and bottom performers during the recruiting process
- Optimize today's workforce productivity
- Model employee cost
- Understand how big data solves workforce challenges
- Develop workforce analytics even in light of incomplete or missing data
- Bring greater predictability to workforce planning
- Build a workforce analytics driven culture
Three Co-Located Analytics Events:
1. Predictive Analytics World San Francisco - cross registration available.
2. Text Analytics World - cross-registration options available
3. Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast - Join Eric Siegel, founder of Predictive Analytics World, for an eye-opening executive breakfast - witness an accessible, concrete overview of how predictive analytics drives actionable value.
WORKSHOPS: PAW Workforce also features several full-day pre- and post-conference workshops that complement the core conference program.
Register by February 6, 2015, and save up to $400.00:
Bring the Team Offer
Each additional attendee from the same company, registered at the same time, receives an extra $200 off the All Access, Two Day or Combo Passes. [Discounts may not be combined.]
For inquiries e-mail or call 717-798-3495.