Predictive Analytics World Manufacturing Chicago
Venue: Hilton Chicago
|Event Date/Time: Jun 08, 2015 / 9:00 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Jun 11, 2015 / 5:00 pm - (CST)|
Predictive Analytics World Manufacturing is being held June 8-11, 2015 in Chicago in conjunction with Predictive Analytics World Chicago 2015. The role of data in manufacturing has traditionally been understated. Manufacturing generates about a third of all data today, and this is certainly going to increase significantly in the future. Data forms the backbone of all Digital Manufacturing technologies, which will be the centerpiece of the strategy for advancing Manufacturing in the 21st century.
Predictive Analytics World Manufacturing keynotes include: Bala Deshpande, Founder of SimaFore; Robert Preston, Senior Manager, Global Automotive at J.D. Power; Sudarsan Rachun, Program Manager at National Institute of Standards and Technology; and Julian Keith Loren, Senior Product Manager, G.E. Software.
Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing focuses on real-world examples of deployed predictive analytics. Attend and hear how some of the world's largest and most forward-thinking manufacturers are tapping the powering predictive modeling to improve business outcomes.
Predictive analytics and big data techniques will be key enablers to best leverage this new data. The 2015 Predictive Analytics World – Manufacturing conference will focus on several different application areas of manufacturing where predictive analytics and big data have proven to be game changers.
Objectives of the Conference:
Showcase the features and advantages of deploying Predictive Analytics and Big Data techniques within manufacturing community
Exchange ideas and communicate awareness of tools and resources which enable companies to jumpstart adoption of Predictive Analytics and Big Data.
Two broad themes will be the focus of the conference
Predictive Analytics for Manufacturing Operations:
- Cost and Price modeling
- Supply chain connectivity
- Warranty data analytics
- Text mining for product development
- Visualization and Dashboards
Predictive Analytics for Smart Manufacturing:
- Fault detection
- Failure prediction
- In-process verification tools
- Machine system/sensor health
- Process monitoring and correction
- Product Data mining
- Big data generation and management
- Internet of Things
Join PAW Manufacturing and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, exposition, expert panel, live demos, networking coffee breaks, reception, birds-of-a-feather lunches, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.
Register by April 24, 2015 and save up to $400:
Bring the Team Offer
Each additional attendee from the same company, registered at the same time, receives an extra $200 off the All Access, Two Day or Combo Passes. [Discounts may not be combined.]
For inquiries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 798-3495.
ALL PREDICTIVE ANLYTICS WORLD EVENTS:
- Predictive Analytics World San Francisco - March 29-April 2, 2015
- Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast SF – April 1, 2015
- Predictive Analytics World for Workforce – March 31-April 1,
- Text Analytics World San Francisco – March 31-April 1, 2015
- Predictive Analytics World Chicago – June 8-11, 2015
- Predictive Analytics World Manufacturing Chicago – June 8-11, 2015
- Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast Chicago – June 10, 2015
- PAW Videos: Available on-demand