Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014
Organization: Rising Media, Inc.
Venue: Marriot Marquis
|Event Date/Time: Mar 16, 2014||End Date/Time: Mar 21, 2014|
Predictive Analytics World, March 16-21, 2014 in San Francisco is the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve three objectives:
- Bigger Wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
- Broader Capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
- Big Data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
What you will find at PAW San Francisco:
- Keynotes from industry luminaries
- Case studies from top organizations
- In-depth workshops
· Real world examples
· Insight into the future of predictive analytics
- Networking with colleagues and peers in the industry
Don’t miss out on your chance to be a part of PAW San Francisco 2014, learn more today!