ProcureCon Asia 2013
Organization: Worldwide Business Research
Venue: Amara Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Feb 26, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Feb 28, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
ProcureCon Asia, the Asia Pacific region’s largest and most in-depth procurement event brings together leading CPOs and regional heads of procurement under one roof to discuss the essential migration from operational to strategic procurement in Asia. Through benchmarking best practice procedures and hearing best in class case studies ProcureCon Asia will equip you with all you need to really maximise your procurement offering. You can expect a speaker faculty of 60+ CPOs and Heads of Procurement from the world’s leading companies, each of whom will share critical insights and best practices. Key topics for 2013
- Redesigning your sourcing strategy and revolutionising your supplier relationships to promote innovation
- Enforcing supplier compliance and due diligence to ensure that your partners’ actions not only represent but contribute towards the strength of your brand and share price
- New sourcing strategies: which markets are fit for purpose, what infrastructure developments are needed and how your China strategy needs to change as a result.
- Best practice recruitment, retention and retraining to ensure your team get how you are trying to revolutionise your procurement offering
- Ensuring stakeholder buy in - best in class strategies for communicating the benefits of strategic procurement company wide
Visit www.procurecon-asia.com for the full agenda and speakers.