Produced Water Management Asia 2013
|Event Date/Time: Jun 11, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Outlining the Challenges, Trends and Technological Advancements in Oil & Gas Produced Water Management
With water production becoming a major environmental and economic issue for operators and regulators worldwide, it is every oil and gas operator’s responsibility to ensure they adopt efficient strategies to mitigate the ill effects of produced water.
After a very successful 2012 edition, we’re pleased to announce the third edition of Produced Water Management 2013, a conference that looks exclusively into the latest advancements, strategies and technologies to cope with challenges arising out of the large amounts of produced water and other byproducts.
Produced Water Management 2013 will discuss:
- Tackling water cut volumes in mature fields
- Disposal Vs Reuse/Reinjection of produced water
- Produced water management for unconventional fields
- Establishing realistic water quality specifications
- Exploring latest trends and techniques for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Measurement strategies to detect amount of oil in water
- Sand management and control
For more information, contact us at or at +65 6722 9388.