Publishing At Sea
|Event Date/Time: Jan 18, 2014 / 4:00 pm - (EST)||End Date/Time: Jan 23, 2014 / 2:00 pm - (EST)|
PublishingAtSea.com Delivers Smooth Sailing for You and Your Book We have an amazing opportunity for you to have a great time in the sun, see wonderful ports of call and learn everything you need to know about the book industry. Publishing at Sea provides five days with four publishing experts that will take you through a complete program to bring your book from where it is to where you want it to be. Take a dream trip to turn your dream of being a bestselling author into reality.
- Do you want to learn everything you need to know about publishing at once?
- Would you like complete access to five top book industry experts for several days to answer any and all your publishing questions?
- Are you ready to take the next steps with your book and want proven expertise on how to proceed?
We will have sessions each day. While the ship is in port, you will be able to enjoy the land sights. Our sessions will be scheduled in early AM, late afternoon on port days and during the two at sea days there will be plenty of learning and playing together. In the evening, Judith, Joan, Amy, and Georgia will circulate at your dinner tables to do laser coaching. All of us are excited to share five amazing days for authors and aspiring authors who choose to invest in themselves … believe us, we are investing in you! See you in January …
- Creating the Author and Book GamePlans to Soar Your Book into the Stratosphere with Judith Briles
- Got Book? How to Craft a Talk that Sells Thousands of Copies … and Can Make Over $1,000,000! with Judith Briles
- CrowdFunding 101 for Authors and Books with Judith Briles
- Tools for Market Research … How to take the guess work out of finding and connecting with your readers and book buyers with Amy Collins
- Design and Packaging and Marketing … the Trifecta of Best-selling Books with Amy Collins
- 11 Fast, Free, Easy Ways to Research Journalists, Broadcasters & Bloggers … BEFORE You Pitchwith Joan Stewart
- Move Your Books … Brick and Mortar Sales and Distribution with Amy Collins
- Where to Find Millions of Readers Online to Review, Recommend and Buy Your Books with Joan Stewart
- Quick and Dirty Blog Posts When You Don’t Have Time to Write with Joan Stewart
- Tips and Tricks to Look and Sound Human in All Your Book Promotions with Georgia McCabe
- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (very ugly) in Social Media with Georgia McCabe
- Social Media … How to Stay Visible Without Losing Yourself and Your Day with Georgia McCabe
- The Author’s Town Hall … Getting Your Land-legs and Putting it All Together with Judith, Joan, Amy, and Georgia
Plus each evening your will get table-side laser coaching over dinner by all our speakers as they sit with you before you head off for ship-side entertainment. BONUS SESSION! After the cruise, there will be a special online webinar presentation on Taking the Insanity Out of Social Media. Watch and interact live during this online webinar event.