Risk & Regulation USA 2013 (R&R2013)
|Event Date/Time: May 14, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: May 15, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (EST)|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 15, 2013||Time: 06:00:00 - (EST)|
Risk & Regulation USA 2013, 5th in CFP's Global Risk & Regulation Series, will be taking place in New York City, May 14 - 15.
Addressing the critical challenges facing risk professionals including Basel III, Dodd-Frank, Volcker Rule, CCAR, Capital Management, Stress Testing, Systemic Risk, Data Management, Living Wills, Derivatives, Liquidity, Operational Risk and much more.
Hear from more than 50 Senior Risk Professionals including 13 CROs, 23 Heads of Risk Departments, 5 Plenary and Keynote Sessions and over 40 Different Financial Institutions.
Key Speakers Include:
- Chief Risk Officer, Santander Holdings US
- Chief Risk Officer, Americas Equities, Credit Suisse
- Chief Risk Officer, Freddie Mac
- Chief Risk Officer, OppenheimerFunds
- Chief Risk Officer, Global Arbitrage & Trading, RBC Capital Markets
- Chief Risk Officer, Nomura Holdings America
- Head of Regulatory Policy, JP Morgan
- Chief Risk Officer, Kepos Capital
- Chief Risk Officer, Boston Private Bank
- Global Head Portfolio Risk Management, PIMCO
- Chief Market & Liquidity Risk Officer, Capital One
- Global Team Lead Model Risk Audit, Goldman Sachs
- Head of Regulatory Policy Americas, Barclays
- MD, Derivatives Officer, Guardian Life
- EVP Risk, Head of Enterprise Portfolio Management, PNC
- MD, Risk Control, UBS
- Global Head of Operational Risk, Citigroup
- Head of Operational Risk, RBS Americas
- SVP, Head of Supervisory Policy, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- SVP, Risk Analytics, GE Capital
- Global Director, Capital and ICAAP, State Street
Super Early Bird - Register by February 15 - Save Up To $1000
Plus don't miss the Pre-Summit Workshops: Advanced Credit Risk Modeling - Led by Terry Benzschawel, Citigroup Effective Stress Testing for CCAR - Led by Jorge Fonseca and Miroslaw Fec, HSBC
Sponsorship and exhibition at the Risk & Regulation USA Summit offers unique networking, brand recognition and thought-leadership deliverance opportunities with senior risk professionals from around the world. Whether you want full branding across the event or simply a well-positioned exhibition stand, our sponsorship team will tailor the right package for you. We do everything we can to help you get your marketing message across and also to benchmark the return on your investment.
For further information on sponsorship or exhibition, please call +1 888 677 7007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org