SAP Inventory Optimization Summit 2014
Organization: Blue Harbors SAP Logistics Consulting
Venue: Citizen Space
|Event Date/Time: Mar 27, 2014 / 9:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Mar 28, 2014 / 3:00 pm - (PST)|
|Registration Date: Mar 20, 2014||Time: 23:59:00 - (PST)|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 31, 2014||Time: 23:59:00 - (PST)|
Competing in the global market requires manufacturing companies to maintain optimum inventory levels, keep storage costs minimal, and consistently providing a high service level. Many will look into more cost-effective solutions while also inspecting inventory processes which quickly produces cost savings with relatively little effort. To help get the most value out of your software, SAP developed the Inventory Optimization Service package. Blue Harbors and SAP’s Inventory Optimization Summit will train you to maximize profit by using SAP’s inventory add-on tools to fully optimize your inventory processes.
Have you developed the right inventory strategy for your company?What You’ll Learn:
- Forecast Optimization - For Precise Sales Performance Forecasting: - Analysis of forecasting processes, development of forecasting models, suggestions to ensure highly accurate forecasts.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Optimization – For Reduced Inventory Levels while still Retaining the Same Degree of Availability: - In-depth analysis of the MRP processes, definition of the optimum MRP strategies, focus on materials that are highly significant from a logistics perspective
- Production Optimization – For a High Utilization of Production Capacity at a Lower Cost: - Improved information about production dates in production planning, increased delivery performance, and optimized material availability.
- Best-in-Class Logistics Controlling - Optimizing Inventory Controlling in SAP ERP - See how other customer do inventory controlling in ERP, which key figures are used, and how they analyze their service levels on sales orders, sales order items, materials and customers on different aggregation levels
- Companies that run SAP and are interested in improving existing logistics processes and gaining a competitive edge in their industry.
- Consulting firms interested in learning about SAP’s suite of inventory optimization solutions
- Thought leaders and innovators who work with SAP on a regular basis
2014 IO Summit AgendaDay 1: MARCH 27, 2014 09:00 Event Check-in 9:30—10:00 Welcome – State of Inventory Optimization
Thorsten Raab, Blue Harbors10:00—10:45 Inventory Optimization with SAP – Overview
Correct Master data Management for inventory Optimization Best Practice Forecasting & MRP Planning Methods Project approach for an Inventory Optimization Project Marc Hoppe, SAP10:45—11:00 Break 11:00—11:30 Consulting Solutions for SAP ERP – Live Demo Part 1
Add on tools for MRP related Master data optimization Increase master data quality with Ruled based master data maintenance Marc Hoppe, SAP11:30—12:15 Effective Materials Planning with SAP ERP
Uwe Goehring, bigbyte12:15—1:00 Lunch Break 1:00—1:45 Consulting Solutions for SAP ERP – Live Demo Part 2
Add on tools for MRP optimization & Simulation New functions for daily planning activities in ERP Marc Hoppe, SAP1:45—2:30 Aligning Sales with Production
Uwe Goehring, bigbyte12:30—3:00 Q&A and Break 3:00—4:00 Workshop on SAP’s Addon Tools
Marc Hoppe, SAP4:00 End of Day 1 Day 2: MARCH 28, 2014 8:30—9:30 Networking over Coffee & Pastries 9:30—10:45 IO Case Study
Learn how the MRP monitor and inventory cockpit are helping cut the inventory value, keep service levels high, increase the transparency of KPI’s and reduce the number of manual analytics. Marc Hoppe, SAP10:45—11:30 Effective Capacity Planning in SAP
Uwe Goehring, bigbyte11:30—12:15 Integrating Parcel Shipping with SAP
How to save time & money and exceed customers expectations by integrating shipping and parcel tracking functionality. Josh Riff, Blue Harbors12:15—1:00 Lunch Break 1:00—1:45 Consulting Solutions for SAP ERP – Live Demo Part 3
Add on tools for inventory controlling, Add on tools for capacity planning Marc Hoppe, SAP1:45—2:30 Q&A 3:00 End of Summit