Second International Conference of Networks and Communications (NC 2014) (NC 2014)
Organization: Second International Conference of Networks and Communications (NC 2014)
Venue: Sydney, Australia
|Event Date/Time: Jul 12, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 13, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jun 25, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
Call for Papers
Second International Conference of Networks and Communications (NC 2014) looks for significant contributions to the Computer Networks & Communications for wired and wireless networks in theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are invited on computer Networks, network protocols and wireless networks, Data communication Technologies, and network security. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced networking concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the Computer Networks & Communications.
- Communication Network Architectures and Design:
- Communication Network Protocols
- Discrete Algorithms and Discrete Modeling
- Emerging technologies for next generation network
- Future Internet architecture, protocols and services
- Middleware support for networking
- Mobile and wireless Networks
- Multimedia protocols
- Network Operation and Management
- Network Security and Privacy
- Network Services and Applications
- Optical networks
- Quality of service
- RFID networks and protocols
- Self-organizing networks
- Sensor networks and embedded systems
- Social computing and networks
- Ubiquitous networks, Data center & cloud Computing
- Vehicular networks
- Web services and performance
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by May 24, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcnc.html"
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijnsa.html"
- International Journal of Grid Computing & Applications ( IJGCA ) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijgca/ijgca.html"
Submission Deadline : May 24, 2014(firm)
Authors Notification : June 23, 2014
Final Manuscript Due : June 25, 2014