Second International Conference on Instrumentation and Control Systems(CICS-2014) (CICS 2014)
Organization: Second International Conference on Instrumentation and Control Systems(CICS-2014)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 04, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +9:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 05, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: Mar 20, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 19, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 11, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
Call for Papers
The Second International Conference on Instrumentation and Control Systems(CICS-2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Instrumentation and Control Systems and Applications. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern Instrumentation and Control Engineering, and Computing concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Instrumentation and Control Systems & applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Instrumentation and control components
• Transducer principles
• Measurement techniques
• Analytical and virtual instrumentation
• Biomedical instrumentation and applications
• Process control and instrumentation
• Industrial automation
• Network based systems
• Recent developments in automation and control
• Recent trends in control systems
• Linear and nonlinear control systems
• Optimization and optimal control
• Robust control
• Neuro-fuzzy control
• Adaptive control
• Systems and automation
• Sampled-data control systems and digital control
• Advanced control techniques
• Automated guided vehicles
• Fault detection and isolation
• System identification and control
• Mathematical control theory
• Stochastic control and filtering
• Neural networks and fuzzy logic
• Genetic algorithms and evolutionary computing
• Mathematical and computer modelling
• Agriculture, environment, health applications
• Industry, military, space applications
• Applications of control theory in industry
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system ( Track:CICS 2014 ) " > "by February 01,2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published byComputer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CICS 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology ( IJCSIT ) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcsit.html"
- International Journalof Computer Science and Engineering Survey ( IJCSES ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijcses/index.html"
Submission Deadlines : February 11,2014
Paper Status Notification : March 11, 2014
Final manuscript Due : March 20, 2014