Second International conference on Signal Image Processing and Multimedia (SIPM-2014) (SIPM-2014)
Organization: Second International conference on Signal Image Processing and Multimedia (SIPM-2014)
Venue: Zurich, Switzerland
|Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +9:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 15, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jun 10, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 09, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 09, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
Scope & Topics
Second International conference on Signal Image Processing and Multimedia (SIPM-2014) focuses on all technical and practical aspects of Signal Image Processing and Multimedia. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding recent developments this arena, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Signal Image Processing and Multimedia & its applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
Multimedia & Applications
- Audio, image, video processing
- Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
- Education and Training
- Multimedia analysis and Internet
- Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence
- Multimedia Applications
- Multimedia Communication and Networking
- Multimedia Content Understanding
- Multimedia Databases and File Systems
- Multimedia human-machine interface and interaction
- Multimedia Interface and Interaction
- Multimedia security and content protection
- Multimedia Signal Processing
- Multimedia standards and related issues
- Multimedia Systems and Devices
- Operating system mechanisms for multimedia
- Virtual reality and 3-D imaging
- Wireless, Mobile Computing and Multimedia
Signal and Image Processing
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- Coding and Transmission
- Digital Signal Processing in Communications
- Emerging technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing
- Image & signal processing Applications
- Image Acquisition and Display:
- Image and Video Processing & Analysis
- Image formation
- Image scanning, display, and printing
- Storage and Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by May 09, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed). Selected papers from SIPM-2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal ( CSEIJ ) " http://airccse.org/journal/cseij/index.html "
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ ) " http://airccse.org/journal/acij/acij.html "
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services ( IJITCS ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijitcs/index.html "
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications ( IJCSEA ) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcsea/index.html "
- International Journal of Advanced Information Technology ( IJAIT ) " http://airccse.org/journal/IJAIT/ijait.html "
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques ( IJIST ) " http://airccse.org/journal/IS/index.html "
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology ( IJFCST ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijfcst/ijfcst.html "
- International Journal on Computational Science & Applications ( IJCSA) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijcsa/index.html "
- International Journal on Cybernetics & Informatics ( IJCI ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijci/index.html "
Important Dates Submission deadline : May 09, 2014 Notification : June 09, 2014 Final manuscript due : June 10, 2014 Conference Date : 14 ~ 15 June 2014