Second International Conference on Software Engineering (SE-2014) (SE 2014)
Organization: Second International Conference on Software Engineering (SE-2014)
Venue: Zurich, Switzerland
|Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +9:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 15, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jun 10, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 09, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 09, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
Call for Papers
Second International Conference on Software Engineering (SE-2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering. The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
Topic of Interest
- The Software Process
- Software Engineering Practice
- Web Engineering
- Quality Management
- Managing Software Projects
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system >" by May 09, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) " http://airccse.org/cscp.html "series (Confirmed). Selected papers from SE 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA) "http://www.airccse.org/journal/ijsea/ijsea"
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ) "http://airccse.org/journal/cseij/index.html"
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ ) "http://airccse.org/journal/acij/acij.html"
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques (IJIST) "http://airccse.org/journal/IS/index.html"
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology(IJCSEIT) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcseit/ijcseit.html"
- International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (IJFCST) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijfcst/ijfcst.html"
- International Journal of Information Technology, Control and Automation (IJITCA) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijitca/ijitca.html"
Important Dates Submission deadline : May 09, 2014 Notification : June 09, 2014 Final manuscript due : June 10, 2014 Conference Date : 14 ~ 15 June 2014