SEE Solar – South-East European Solar PV & Thermal Exhibition (SEE EE & RE Congress)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 05, 2014||End Date/Time: Mar 07, 2014|
According to¬†a new Report of EPIA, PV technology has shown an impressive resilience to harsh market conditions in 2011 and 2012. Thanks to its decentralised nature and its ability to lower prices due to its modularity, PV continues to outperform all growth forecasts.
South-East Europe is a considerable part of the global PV market due to the excellent solar radiation and the accelerated entering of¬†new technologies.¬†¬†¬†
One of the prominent b2b initiatives in the¬†Region is¬†the SEE Solar Exhibition,¬† which will¬†gather under one roof manufacturers, installers, consultants and investors.
- A new accent (also in the Congress program) was the building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) as the fastest growing segment in the photovoltaic industry.
- Experts were identifying South-East Europe as 'remarkable new markets'. Cooperation between construction companies, architects and suppliers of solar components determines the green building boom in the Region.
- Austrian Pavilion for a 4th year in a row
- Italian Pavilion
- Among the exhibitors were Sputnik Engineering AG (Solarmax), Krannich Solar, Sunrain Solar Energy, Yingkou Jinchen Machinery, Motto Engineering, Filkab, Sky Solar, STS Solar, etc.
- PV modules - mono- & poly-crystalline, amorphous
- Cabling components
- Concentrating PV systems (CPV)¬†
- Mounting structures
- Tracking PV systems
- Roof-integrated PV systems
- Facade-integrated PV systems, PV sun shading & blinds
- PV systems & hybrid systems for off-grid applications
- PV street lighting
SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEMS
- Solar collectors
- Solar boilers, piping & components
- Solar cooling
- Concentration systems for solar thermal power