Seventh International Conference on Web services & Semantic technology ( WEST 2015 ) (WEST 2015)
Organization: Seventh International Conference on Web services & Semantic technology (WEST 2015)
Venue: Chennai, India
|Event Date/Time: Jul 25, 2015 / 8:00 am - (GMT +5:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 26, 2015 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jul 15, 2015||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 14, 2015||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 23, 2015||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
Call for Papers
Seventh International Conference on Web services & Semantic technology ( WEST 2015 ) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of web & semantic technology. The growth of the World-Wide Web today is simply phenomenal. It continues to grow rapidly and new technologies, applications are being developed to support end users modern life. Semantic Technologies are designed to extend the capabilities of information on the Web and enterprise databases to be networked in meaningful ways. Semantic web is emerging as a core discipline in the field of Computer Science & Engineering from distributed computing, web engineering, databases, social networks, Multi media, information systems, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, soft computing, and human-computer interaction. The adoption of standards like XML, Resource Description Framework and Web Ontology Language serve as foundation technologies to advancing the adoption of semantic technologies. The aim of the Workshop is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topic of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Semantic Query & Search
- Semantic Advertising and Marketing
- Linked Data, Taxonomies
- Collaboration and Social Networks
- Semantic Web and Web 2.0/AJAX, Web 3.0
- Semantic Case Studies
- Ontologies (creation , merging, linking and reconciliation)
- Semantic Integration, Rules
- Data Integration and Mashups
- Unstructured Information
- Developing Semantic Applications
- Semantics for Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Knowledge Engineering and Management
- Semantic SOA (Service Oriented Architectures)
- Database Technologies for the Semantic Web
- Semantic Web for e-Business, Governance and e-Learning
- Semantic Brokering, Semantic Interoperability, Semantic Web Mining
- Semantic Web Services (service description, discovery, invocation, composition)
- Semantic Web Inference Schemes
- Semantic Web Trust, Privacy, Security and Intellectual Property Rights
- Information discovery and retrieval in semantic web;
- Web services foundation, Architectures and frameworks.
- Web languages & Web service applications.
- Web Services-driven Business Process Management.
- Collaborative systems Techniques.
- Communication, Multimedia applications using web services
- Federated Identity Management Systems
- Interoperability and Standards
- Social and Legal Aspect of Internet Computing
- Internet and Web-based Applications and Services
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference Submission System ( Easy chair ) by June 23, 2015. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from WEST - 2015, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals.
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology (IJWesT)
- International Journal on Web Service Computing ( IJWSC)
- International Journal of Distributed and Parallel systems (IJDPS)
Submission Deadline : June 23, 2015
Authors Notification : July 10, 2015
Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : July 15, 2015