SharePoint TechFest (sptechfest)
Venue: Irving Convention Center
|Event Date/Time: Apr 04, 2013 / 8:00 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Apr 04, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (CST)|
The 5th Annual SharePoint TechFest presented by Artis Consulting returns this April 4th to the beautiful Irving Convention Center in Las Colinas. SharePoint TechFest is the largest SharePoint conference in the Central Region of the United States and the only one of its kind this year in the DFW metroplex, making it the technology event to attend for the SharePoint community.
LEARN what’s new for 2013 as well as ongoing best practices for the platform. With the arrival of SharePoint 2013, hear first hand from Subject Matter Experts what new features and functionality you can expect from upgrading. Learn the best practices of why and how to do it. ENGAGE with your peers, industry experts, and Microsoft partners through a variety of opportunities throughout the day from Ask the Experts sessions to happy hour in the exhibit hall. EXPERIENCE the technology and expert knowledge first hand through live demos and over 25 compelling break-out sessions
Hear From Experts On…
- APP MODELS
- BUSINESS PLANNING / BI
- AZURE DEVELOPMENT
- FARM ARCHITECTURE AND PERFORMANCE
- AUTOMATION WITH POWERSHELL
- SHAREPOINT DESIGNER 2013
- ACCESS SERVICES
- AND OF COURSE ALL ABOUT THE NEW FEATURES OF SHAREPOINT 2013 AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN UPGRADING
SharePoint 2013 Demo Lab: Get hands-on with SharePoint 2013!
SharePoint Techfest will host a fully outfitted lab for you to try out SharePoint 2013 – get to know the new interface, try out the new community features, or experiment with the powerful new business intelligence features. SharePoint experts will be on-hand at the lab. Free lab time for all for attendees!
See What’s New for SharePoint 2013
- Build better apps with the new Cloud App Model for SharePoint 2013
- Compare cost management options with on premise SP 2013 vs SP in the cloud
- Benefit from advances in SP scale, performance and management capabilities
- Collaborate more effectively with new functions for Social in SP 2013
- Take SP on the go with SP 2013
- Organize and discover information more easily with new tools in SP 2013
Why SharePoint TechFest?
- SharePoint TechFest is the largest SharePoint conference in the Central Region of the United States and the only one of its kind this year in the DFW metroplex.
- SharePoint TechFest is a national conference track, linking SharePoint professionals and businesses together in over 20 cities in the U.S.
- SharePoint TechFest is able to offer a unique experience through strong community involvement from subject matter experts from System Integrators (SI’s), Learning Partners, Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s) and Microsoft.
- Quality attendee conference bag with giveaways, continental breakfast, lunch and happy hour.
What to Expect
- A full day of sessions with over 25 Sessions delivered by Global SharePoint Experts, Microsoft Speakers MCM’s, and MVP’s, covering 5 tracks and Ask the Experts sessions
- Live demos with face to face access to Q&A with the area’s top SharePoint subject matter experts and partners
- Networking with industry experts and professionals- last year over 400 SharePoint industry enthusiasts gathered for SPTF Dallas
- Unique access to System Integrators, Learning Partners, Software Vendors, and Microsoft representatives to discover the industry leading products and services available today, all in one dynamic exhibit hall experience
Who Should Attend:
- IT/MIS Directors, Managers and Staff
- IT Professionals
- Business Decision Makers
- Network Managers, Administrators and Staff
- Systems and Application Architects
SharePoint Consultant, Artis ConsultingChris Quick
SharePoint Consultant, Artis ConsultingEric Harlan
Microsoft SharePoint PFEEric Shupps
President, BinaryWaveJesus Salazar
Principal, Microsoft Solutions, Credera & member of Microsoft’s SharePoint Development Advisory CouncilJosh Noble
SharePoint Search Consultant, SurfRayLarry Huebel
Principal, StateraMike Moore
Senior Manager, Microsoft Solutions, CrederaNathan Miller
Microsoft Technology ServicesPaul McCollum
SharePoint Platform Manager, 7-ElevenRyan McIntyre
Practice Director, NeudesicTracey Nolte
User Experience Practice Area Lead, Slalom Consulting