SMART DATA, UNLOCKING THE BIG DATA, 2014 - DUBAI
Venue: Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
|Event Date/Time: May 19, 2014||End Date/Time: May 20, 2014|
SMART DATA SUMMIT, 2014
‘DRIVING CUSTOMER INSIGHT & BUSINESS PERFORMANCE THROUGH BIG DATA SOLUTIONS’
19 & 20 MAY 2014 - DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The exponential increase in data volumes has enhanced our ability to transfer, store and analyze information to better understand and predict customer behaviors. Big Data is a powerful tool to improve business performance, underpinning new opportunities for growth and innovation - but only useful if used in a SMART way.
The challenge to harness this data can be viewed as a burden, or a BIG opportunity for those organizations looking to maximize customer value, optimize decision-making and gain competitive advantage. Making the most of data assets requires the ability to analyze, understand and manipulate large data sets, interpret the findings and apply them accordingly.
Focusing on knowledge sharing and networking Smart Data Summit will explore strategies and technologies surrounding data processing, regulation and storage, privacy and protection through keynote presentations, panel discussions and roundtable sessions.
Connecting senior executives and decision-makers from medium to large organizations across the Middle East region, Smart Data Summit is a must-attend event for those dedicated to making better management decisions and the most out of valuable data assets.
Who will attend the Summit?
Over 250 C-level executives and decision-makers of medium to large organizations from Banking, Information Technology, Government, Media, Telecoms, Hospitality, Retail, Travel, Healthcare and Entertainment sectors including:
- CIO’s and Heads of IT
- Chief Technology Officers
- CFO’s and Finance Directors
- Heads of Data Analytics, Modeling and Mining
- Heads of Marketing
- System and Business Analysts
- Data Architects and Scientists
- Customer & Business Intelligence Specialists
- Market Researchers and Consultants
Top 5 reasons to attend the Summit
- ACQUIRE the latest thinking from industry thought-leaders and technologists.
- NETWORK with senior IT executives from the Middle East as well as international influencers.
- DISCOVER cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions at the Exhibitor Lounge.
- BENEFIT from insights into the strategies and best practice required to drive business performance.
- INFLUENCE thinking and policy making during interactive roundtables and panel discussions.
- Through a combination of presentations, case studies, panel and roundtable discussions
- Smart Data Summit will cover the following key areas:
- Identifying, analyzing and maintaining quality data
- Efficient and cost effective data storage
- Transforming structured and unstructured data with smart analytics
- Using Big Data to drive new products and services
- Measuring Big Data ROI
- Information security, cyber threats and intellectual property
- Moving data to the cloud
- Data visualization with form and functionality
- Tackling the talent shortage
- The rise of multimedia, social media and the Internet
See more at: http://www.bigdata-me.com
EXPOTRADE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +9714.4542135, Fax: +9714.4542136
Visit Expotrade Global Website: www.expotradeglobal.com