Smart Solutions for Future Cities - Conference & Exhibition (Smart Solutions for Future Cities)
Organization: Kuwait Society of Engineers
|Event Date/Time: Feb 07, 2016 / 8:00 am - (GMT +3:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Feb 09, 2016 / 3:00 pm - (GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 30, 2015||Time: 23:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Dec 01, 2015||Time: 23:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
Kuwait Society of Engineers delighted to announce its 19th Gulf Engineering Forum which institutes Conference, Exhibition & Training with the theme “ Smart Solutions for Future Cities ” which will be held from 7Th – 9th February 2016 at Courtyard Marriot Hotel in Kuwait city. The areas of conference subjects are as follow:
- Smart cities laws and regulations.
- Information and communications technology.
- Intelligent Systems in Transportation.
- Smart buildings.
- Modern and smart energy sources.
- Smart applications in health and education.
- Smart applications to serve people with special needs.
- Smart waste management.
- Smart wastes management.
- Practical experience of smart cities.
We request you to grab this opportunity by submitting technical papers / e posters on diversified topics which are listed in the conference website. The last date to submit the full paper is 1st December 2015. The papers can be submitted online at
Paper Submission (Full Paper) Before December 1st, 2015
Notification of Acceptance December 15, 2015
Authors' Registration Before January 1st, 2016
Conference Dates February 7-9, 2016
Training A "G4 Smart Technology"
February 4-6, 2016
Training B "KNX Basic Course"
February 4-6, 2016
The "Smart Solutions for Future Cities" conference focuses on the following, but not limited to:
- Smart cities laws and regulations. - Information and communications technology - Intelligent Systems in Transportation. - Smart buildings. - Modern and smart energy sources. - Smart applications in health and education. - Smart applications to serve people with special needs. - Smart waste management.
- Smart government. - Practical experience of smart cities
Our Aim :
Is to promote smart solutions in the Industrial sectors at local, regional, and international levels. This conference will feature the latest products, technologies, and solutions, as well as residential and commercial green-building solutions.
Our Vision :
To enhance global smart solutions trading at local, regional, and international levels. Many new smart technologies are currently promoted in international markets, and we are looking forward to welcoming and encouraging companies and organizations to adopt smart solutions protocol, to raise their internationally-competitive contribution to sustainable development.
Our Massage :
This conference is an ideal platform for companies to promote their smart technologies, products, and services which will be attended by major international companies, leading manufacturers, businessmen, distributors, and retailers from around the world to gather to showcase latest smart technologies.
Our Objectives :
- To provide an opportunity for experts in smart technologies to share experiences and establish collaborations at National, Regional and International levels.
- To discuss strategies for the development of smart technologies towards manpower social, and economic variations.
- To identify the international experiences in development of smart technologies. -To identify the latest methods of quality assurance in smart technologies.