Smart Water Systems 2014
Organization: SMi Group Ltd
Venue: Marriott London Regents Park
|Event Date/Time: Apr 28, 2014 / 8:30 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Apr 29, 2014 / 5:10 pm - (GMT)|
SMi are proud to present the 3rd annual conference on Smart Water Systems, taking place on 28th and 29th April 2014, London UK.
Water utilities are relying on aging or inadequate infrastructure to meet growing demand, tough environmental targets, and increasing regulatory requirements. At the same time, utilities need to reduce non-revenue water losses and improve their operational efficiency.
Through industry driven case studies and keynote presentations from leading water utility companies, this event will provide a comprehensive overview on smart water systems with a focus on new initiatives and technologies within smart metering, smart water irrigation, leakage, monitoring, optimising water usage, regulation, sustainability, policy plus much more.
Key Speakers Include:
- Steve Plumb, Head of Metering, Thames Water
- Bill Brydon, Supply Demand Manager, Scottish Water
- Erik Driessen, Innovation Manager, Vitens
- Gerrit Rentier, Senior Business Process Analyst, Delta N.V
- Ronald Pace, Manager, Water & Waste Water, Water Services Corporation - Malta
- Andrew Tucker, Water Saving Manager, Energy Saving Trust
- Allan Lambert, Managing Director, Water Loss Research and Analysis Ltd
- William Webb, CEO, Weightless SIG
- Dragan Savic, Head of Engineering and Director of the Centre for Water Systems, University of Exeter
- John O’Flaherty, Project Coordinator, WaterBee
Why Attend Smart Water Systems 2014?
- Discuss how smart water meters can help customers save energy
- Evaluate how ICT can lead to integrated water resources management
- Consider the latest development in smart water irrigation
- Measure the benefits of retro fitting sustainable drainage in London
- Learn what the UK can do to sustain the smart water sector
- Hear and share experiences from case studies from a pan European Level
Smart Water Systems 2014 will focus on the cutting edge concepts driving the developments of the industry forward. This truly is a must attend for water industry professionals.
Contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0)20 7827 6156 or email email@example.com