S.M.A.R.T Women: The Ultimate Business Empowerment conference
Venue: Top of the Garden
|Event Date/Time: Oct 03, 2013 / 6:30 pm - (EST)||End Date/Time: Oct 03, 2013 / 9:00 pm - (EST)|
New York's Premier Inspirational Conference for Enterprising Young Women - small business owners, budding entrepreneurs, mompreneurs, new business starters...
Your ticket includes:
- 3 powerful, nationally recognized speakers to inspire, educate and empower
- Expert Panelists - a small team with a BIG purpose - to provide all the essentials to make your business THRIVE!
- Cocktail Reception
- Networking and Prizes
- Sponsored by:
"WHEN WOMEN GROW TOGETHER THEY GLOW TOGETHER"
7prettywomen™'s mission is to help women create a business by eliminating the guesswork and providing them with the tools and knowledge they need to move forward with their dream. We believe that modeling success is a crucial element of that equation, which could literally save you time, money and energy.
You will leave this conference feeling:
- Inspired to start living your dreams.
- Confident to create that business you always wanted.
- Connected to your authenticity.
- Connected to other women business owners who want you to succeed,
- Wonderful that your contribution will help empower leadership in our future generations of young women!
The Honorable Margaret Chan
Supreme Court Justice of the State of New York
Your 6 Money Purses
CEO & Founder of Women Behaving Wealthy
Transformation 3 Minutes At a Time
Bestselling Author, "Madly Chasing Peace"
Moderated by Miss New York 2012 Elizabeth Tam, here's what you can expect to learn from business experts:
- Using social media to gain attention
- How to pitch the media
- PR Do’s and Don’ts
- Power tips to increase online visibility
- Website best practices
- What online marketing can do for your business
- How to get the edge in your life and business
- And more!
- plus -
Lessons from health, wellness, fitness, lifestyle, beauty, fashion specialists and and a special presentation that will challenge you to live your dreams.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit
GirlUp & The United Nations Foundation
Filmed by media/celebrity photographer
Peshean Zhang (NBC, Fox, MTV)
Special thanks to our sponsors
The Kati Roll Company
Eternal Reign LDN
Baked by Melissa
Flight My Fire
*Red Carpet ticket offers VIP champagne reception from 6:00-6:30,
special photo op and media mingle
CONNECT. CREATE. COLLABORATE!