Social Media within the Defence and Military Sector
Organization: SMi Group Ltd
Venue: Marriott London Regents Park
|Event Date/Time: Nov 17, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Nov 18, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
The sell-out conference series, Social Media within the Defence and Military Sector, returns to London this autumn for its 4th instalment on 17-18 November 2014.
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss and network with MoD's from across the world and key military institutions such as the U.S Army, Royal British Legion and NATO.
Social media is a vital part of modern communication and it is a conversation that is essential to the defence and military sector. This event will provide attendees with the tools and knowledge necessary to excel in this field of communication.
Previous testimonials include:
SVPA, (Head of Communications), -- “Top notch, great speakers and I gained so much!”
RAF (Information Officer) -- "Excellent line up of speakers and topics."
Ministry of Defence, Singapore (Executive) -- "There were many fascinating presentations."
- Meet the experts from leading militaries and defence institutions who are shaping the social media landscape
- Understand the evolving role of social media in live operations, crisis communication and open source intelligence
- Examine the latest cutting edge case studies into gamification, policy influence and tracking live conflicts
- Analyse the latest technological platforms and how they enhance social media interaction
Key Speakers include:
- Ian Phillips, Deputy Director, U.S Department of Defence Social Media, Defense Media Activity
- Steven Mehringer, Head of Communication Services, Public Diplomacy DIVISION, NATO HQ
- Adam Waters, Head of Online, British Forces Broadcasting Service
- Lieutenant Michael Quinn, Royal Navy Media Plans Officer, European Union Naval Force
- Dan Thompson, Chief, U.S Army Installation Management Command Europe
- April Deibert, Program Manager, CTP Inc - West Africa Regional Training Center, in support of the U.S. Department of State
- Dana Manescu, Head of Sector, Social Media, European Commission
- Ruth Powell, Armed Forces Engagement Manager, Royal British Legion
Register online at www.military-socialmedia.com or contact William Youle on Tel: +44 (0)20 827 6064 / Email: email@example.com