Special Issue on Recent Trends in Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis
Venue: City of New York
|Event Date/Time: Apr 20, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 05, 2013|
International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) invites contributions for SPECIAL ISSUE on "Recent Trends in Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (RTPRIA)"
Guest Editor: Nilanjan Dey
JIS College of Engineering, India
Honorary Editor: Dr. Sheli Sinha Chaudhuri
Jadavpur University, India
AIM of Special Issue - CFP Open
In recent times, Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning is greatly used to analyze different kinds of highly complex data to offer a possibility of building models from data using the learning-from-examples paradigm.
The Special Issue intends to act as a forum for research groups and engineers to address and share new ideas, achievements, and promising future directions in pattern recognition and image analysis. Therefore, the main topics in this issue will envelop:
Image analysis and Processing which covers Segmentation, texture and color information, feature extraction and representation, interactive image analysis and interpretation, shape and motion primitives etc.
Pattern recognition and Vision will encompass Statistical, syntactic and structural pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, feature reduction, Cognitive vision, active vision, spatial reasoning, 2D and 3D modelling etc.
Machine Learning and Multimedia will include Ambient Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining, classification, and clustering, Data Fusion, multimedia analysis and processing.
Cultural Heritage and Applications covering biomedicine, biometrics, cultural heritage, OCR and document analysis, mobile robots and visual navigation, video surveillance and intelligent transport systems, remote sensing and environment control etc.
Topics for this Special Issue included but not limited to:
- Pattern Analysis and Recognition;
- Computer Vision;
- Statistical Pattern Recognition;
- Structural and Syntactic Pattern Recognition;
- Machine Learning and Data Mining;
- Image Analysis;
- Signal, Speech, Image and Video Processing;
- Multimedia and Document Analysis, Processing and Retrieval;
- Bioinformatics and Biomedical Applications;
- Biometrics and Human Computer Interaction;
- OCR and document analysis;
- Mobile robots and visual navigation;
- Remote sensing and environment control;
- Video surveillance and Intelligent Transport systems;
- Mobile robots and visual navigation.
- Last Date For Full Paper Submission: March 05, 2013
- Paper Acceptance Notification: April 20, 2013
- Submission of Revised Final Papers: April 30, 2013
- IJCA Publication Date: May 04, 2013
Authors are requested to submit the manuscripts to email@example.com bearing the subject line "IJCA Special Issue on RTPRIA". A copy of the same must also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . The manuscripts must comply with the prescribed IJCA template.