Strategic Communications Canada (SCCA2013)
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: TBD (Toronto, ON)
|Event Date/Time: May 14, 2013||End Date/Time: May 15, 2013|
Now more than ever, effective strategic communications are being seen as key to high performance and growth for businesses. Whether it’s the recent historic fine of $4.5 billion, levied against BP in conjunction with the 2010 oil spill, or the common everyday concerns associated with effective brand management and stakeholder perceptions, there is a greater emphasis on creating an adept, transparent communication strategy for the business. Organizations are being tasked to establish stronger credibility while simultaneously improving return on investment through a sound corporate communications program that aligns with organizational objectives.
The Strategic Communications Canada Conference will empower senior-level communications executives to achieve a greater strategic role for Corporate Communications. Delegates will learn how to mobilize support and capture the mindshare of customers and stakeholders through vital Corporate Responsibility programs, real-time communications strategies, a well-vetted crisis communication plan and a metrics-based approach that will enable organizations to maintain a competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
· Clarify the role of the Board of Directors and C-Suite in setting the tone for the organization’s corporate communications program
· Attain a more strategic role for Corporate Communications
· Quantify communication activities to more effectively demonstrate return on investment
· Cultivate stakeholder relations to strengthen the brand and capture mindshare
· Increase credibility through the creation of a more robust Corporate Responsibility program
· Establish a cross-functional, integrated approach to Corporate Communications to promote greater organizational alignment
· Bolster essential elements of the communication program to establish straightforward communications strategy
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions, and industry-specific case studies that provide accurate, real-world knowledge. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.
Hear what previous attendees from our Strategic Communications Conferences have to say:
“I found the conference to be well worth my time and full of ROI. I have a number of actionable ideas I plan to bring back and implement in my company.” – VP Global Communications, Beam Inc.
“I really enjoyed this event; the variety of topics and experiences from different companies is great.” –Director Corporate Communications, Demasa