Superbugs and Superdrugs
Organization: SMi Group
|Event Date/Time: Mar 04, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 05, 2013|
Focusing on combating multidrug resistance, R&D regulations and implementing public and private partnerships, SMi is proud to present their 15th annual conference on Superbugs and Superdrugs the only event of its kind in Europe.
This discussion led event will bring together senior Pharma representatives and key academics to discuss current developments in this fast-paced field. With presentations from industry representatives from all over the pharmaceutical sector, this event promises to be a unique platform for networking and problem solving.
• Over 16 international speakers from top pharma companies, BARDA, top universities, The European Commission and EFPIA
• Case study on mechanisms of action for inhibiting antibiotics
• Unparalleled multi-disciplinary networking opportunities
• Hot topic sessions on combating fungal infections and regulatory requirements for antimicrobial developers
• A focus on the discovery and development of novel antiviral agents at Johnson & Johnson
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/superbugssuperdrugs13.asp or contact Fateja Begum on email@example.com or tel +44 0 207 827 6184