Sustainable Energy in Africa
Organization: EU-Africa Chamber of Commerce
Venue: Stanhope Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 27, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
The EU-Africa Chamber of Commerce high level conference on Sustainable Energy in Africa in partnership with the IFC, UNIDO, AFD and UNEP, to be held on 27th June 2013 in Brussels during the EU sustainable week will gather various stakeholders including: EU officials, African States officials, International funding organizations, African private sector, European private sector and sustainable energy experts.
This conference is an opportunity to contribute to the sustainable energy market development in Africa thanks to the outcome of discussions between policy makers, but also thanks to networking opportunity between various energy stakeholders (private sectors, experts, funding organizations).
- Mr. Piebalgs, European Union Commissioner for Development
- Mrs. Ibrahim, African Union Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy
- Mr. Bramdeo, Head of African Mission to the European Union
- Mr. El Hag, Executive Director of African Energy Commission (AFREC)
- Mr. Yvetot, UNIDO Representative to European Union