Venue: Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston
|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 20, 2013|
Gaining a better understanding of how tumors interact with their microenvironment will allow improved patient response in the clinic and reduce attrition for novel oncology drugs. Unlocking a whole host of novel targets for drug discovery, it could also provide the power to overcome acquired resistance to front line therapies.
Following on from the success of “Targeting the Tumor Microenvironment 2012” Target TME is a unique meeting that brings together academic leaders and prominent researchers throughout industry to push TME research forwards into effective drug discovery.
Designed in collaboration with Michael Lisanti, founder of “The Autophagic Tumor Stroma Model of Cancer Metabolism” and Suresh Mohla, Chief & Division Associate Director, Tumor Biology and Metastasis Branch, NCI. Target TME will deliver an unparalleled speaker line up and a powerful mix of attendees from industry and academia.
Are you interested to learn how TME research can transform your drug discovery?
Just 3 days at Target TME will enable you to:
- Strengthen and grow your oncology pipeline with novel targets through prevalent interactions between tumor cells and their microenvironments, discussions led by Michael Lisanti
- Tackle cancer drug resistance by understanding how the microenvironment contributes to cancer growth and progression, keynote presentation from Robert Weinberg
- Improve your in vitro to in vivo predictions by exploring the latest advances in effective modeling of the tumor microenvironment with Janssen
- Improve your clinical success by evaluating early clinical data from therapies by Halozyme and Threshold Pharmaceuticals targeting the tumor microenvironment
- Expand your personal network of oncology professionals by meeting and networking with leading researchers who are prioritizing the TME in their research