Targeting Cancer Drug Resistance
Organization: Hanson Wade
|Event Date/Time: May 28, 2013||End Date/Time: May 30, 2013|
Targeting Cancer Drug Resistance is the world's only commercially focused meeting that specifically addresses your priorities in understanding and overcoming mechanisms of cancer drug resistance.
The agenda has been carefully designed by experts from the likes of GSK, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead and MD Anderson, Harvard Medical School andMassachusetts General Hospital. These industry leaders are focused on overcoming the key barriers currently preventing better drugs for cancer patients and they are coming to our meeting to share their knowledge and experience with you. Leave this meeting armed with information to nurture the therapies, that you are investing in, and delay or overcome cancer drug resistance.
for more information.
Attend Targeting Cancer Drug Resistance to:
- Identify new mechanisms of resistance and potential targets that will broaden your drug development pipeline through hearing groundbreaking talks from experts at The National Cancer Institute, MD Anderson Cancer Centerand Harvard Medical School
- Discover how experts from AstraZeneca, Gilead and Genentech are applying the latest academic discoveries to develop therapies that will overcome drug resistance, learn from their successes to facilitate your own drug development
- Accelerate combination therapies from bench to bedside to benefit patients faster. Hear how Zalicus is testing for combination quickly and effectively through efficient screening processes
- Discover the different ways Verastem, OncoMed, Regeneron and ImmunoCellular Therapeutics are targeting cancer stem cells in the clinic. Understand if CSC’s are a target you should be incorporating into your drug development
- Get involved in the round table discussions and debate with both academics and experts from industry that are passionate about accelerating progression in the cancer drug resistance field. Benefit from a spectrum of experience that will give you a comprehensive view of the entire field