TDWI BI Symposium, In Partnership with IRM UK (TDWI BI Symposium, In Partnership with IRM UK)
Venue: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 18, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Mar 20, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
The TDWI BI Symposium focuses on achieving continuity—from rapidly growing data volumes to the business impact of analytics. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of your data and learn how to evolve on the fly, how to use analytics to achieve your organisation’s goals, and how to put together an integrated foundation that helps solve business problems. Delegates can choose from four tracks:
· Big Data: This track is designed to provide a framework for developing strategies to deal with complex data planning for big data. It will include discussions on architecture and use cases for big data analytics; integrating and governing big data; Hadoop for BI professionals; and emerging analytics for big data, including social network sentiment analysis.
· Business-Value-Driven Analytics: This track is designed to show you how to build an analytics-driven organisation. You’ll learn the fundamentals of performance management, from metrics to dashboard design techniques, and hear about the impact of the emerging technologies associated with big data analytics and how they will impact your organisation.
· Dimensional Modelling: This track will help your organisation execute business-driven analytics. We’ll cover the basics of making your data reliable and accessible, from the essentials of dimensional modelling to advanced techniques in dimensional design.
· Business Intelligence Essentials: Learn how to build a BI foundation. We’ll start by building a common understanding of BI, then explain how to manage a BI project and effectively gather business requirements.
• In-depth education from knowledgeable and experienced practitioners • Exhibit hall full of the latest technologies and solution providers • Best-practice case studies