The 3rd Asia Pacific International Conference on Food Safety
Organization: Taiwan Association for Food Protection
|Event Date/Time: Oct 29, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 01, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 31, 2013|
International Association for Food Protection(IAFP) is working together with the Taiwan to bring this premier food safety event to Taipei. It is one conference that should not be missed!
18 Topic Sessions
A fantastic scientific agenda has been developed by the programme committee with a superb range of symposia, plenary lectures, poster communications and social networking. The four-day conference is expected to provide a platform for food safety and connect us through the latest scientific and industrial information exchange. Join us to be part of this grand occasion to share your research, services and products with scholars, policy makers and practitioners from across the world with a direct interest in food safety management.
Registration will open soon for the 3rd Asia Pacific International Conference on Food Safety. More information on this conference can be found at .
5 Reasons to Participate
- Global and regional dialogue on food safety management and regulations.
- Strategic marketing opportunities to explore Asia Pacific markets.
- Great publicity and reinforced brand images.
- Multi-dimensional exchanges between industries, governments, academia, and the consumers.
- Committees and Speakers from over 20 countries, including the U.S., Germany, Netherlands, Austria, France, Belgium, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Russia, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippine, Thailand and so on, while attracting more than 600 delegates from the academia, government, and industry around the world.