The Base Station Conference
Organization: Avren Events
Venue: Royal Garden Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 30, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Oct 01, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (GMT)|
The Base Station Conference is the meeting place of engineering and commercial staff from Operators, Equipment and component manufacturers to discuss the very latest information on Macro network rollout, spectrum optimisation and heterogeneous network integration.
Key topics being discussed at the event include:
- Densification of the macro layer and the road map to heterogeneous deployments
- 5G FOCUS: Defining the fifth generation, presented by The International 5G Innovations Centre
- Network Economics: Looking at the business cases for how to build your network capacity
- C-RAN Architectures: Considerations around centralised or distributed architectures
- Spectrum Including how you can re-farm your 2G spectrum
Hear from over 30 industry leading speaking including:
- BT Wholesale, Mark Harrop, Strategy and Portfolio Development Director
- T-Mobile, David Haszeldine, Head of Network Economics
- EE, Andy Sutton, Principal Network Architect
- Vodafone, Andrew Dunkin, Senior Manager, New technologies & Innovation
- Nokia Siemens Networks, Thorsten Robrecht, VP Portfolio Management
- SFR, Thomas Welter, Chief Frequency Officer
- TeliaSonera, Anders Dahlén, Radio Expert
The exclusive feel of our conferences create a more intimate atmosphere. You will enjoy plenty of opportunities to meet and network with speakers, as well as fellow attendees, during the reception, sit-down lunches and extended coffee breaks in a relaxed and informal environment. Together, you can explore the different strategies and tactics evolving to meet today’s challenges.
First 100 operators FREE!