The CIO Summit (CIO Summit)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 21, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +5:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Feb 22, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +5:30 hours)|
The CIO Summit 2013, would be a platform for leading CIO‘s to strategize the road map for future sustainable growth across the CIO functions. This summit would be examining the aspects of operational excellence, enterprise mobility, Data security, business continuity & cloud computing . The CIO today faces challenges from business and technology aspects. There is greater need about responding strategically in line with business goals to the new rising challenges and opportunities from across the spectrum of CIO responsibilities spectrum. This line of thought would give rise to the speculation about the CIO acquiring CEO level function. However this speculation has been too long around without many concrete examples. There are few exceptions in Indian context of the CIO becoming the CEO- however they are in a Technology based company. In short, the CIO is playing a highly vital role, is under pressure to outperform the set standards and is constantly justifying the ROI question. The CIO Summit 2013 would stir the current inertia and set the wheels of dynamism in motion towards the next level of strategy building.
The Key Topics:
1) The vital role of CIO in building and raising the excellence bar
2) Cloud computing: Is it worth the hype? Is the cloud really safe?
3) BFSI CIO Perspective: Creating and sustaining value in turbulent times
4) Keeping the balance between the embracing BYOD and the data security
5) Mobile device management in BYOD times- The increasing vital role of BYOD
6) Building stronger security systems through risk assessment - A CIO perspective
7) Is being CEO the ultimate for all CIO? Reflecting the need and current reality check
For More information Contact:
91 - 9743338339