The Fifth Annual International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education»
|Event Date/Time: May 12, 2016||End Date/Time: May 14, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 01, 2016|
The Fifth Annual International Research-to-Practice Conference «Early Childhood Care and Education» (ECCE 2016) will be held during 12-14 May at the Shuvalov building of the Lomonosov Moscow State University – MSU (Moscow, Russia).
The Conference is a global forum for exchange of ideas through interdisciplinary dialogues among Conference participants who represent academia, industry, and policymakers from all over the world. It brings experts from different domains of education, psychology and health care, establishing and facilitating synergistic interaction in order to achieve new scientific results, establish business links, discuss government policies and create new ways of thinking. Wide geographical spread of the Conference participants demonstrates the importance and significance of the early childhood studies. The Conference participants represent more than 50 regions of Russia and more than 20 countries. Main aims of the Conference are: bringing the major issues of the early education and the prospects for further research in this field up for discussion, showcasing the latest studies in early education, enhancing collaboration and network cooperation.
The ECCE 2016 is organized by Lomonosov Moscow State University and Moscow Pedagogical Academy of Preschool Education and supported by the Ministry of Science and education of the Russian Federation, Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation, the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO, the World Bank and has been included in the Activities Plan for the Year of Education of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Official languages: English, Russian (Simultaneous interpreting).
Roger Säljö - PhD, Professor, Director of the Linnaeus Centre for Research on Learning, Interaction and Mediated Communication in Contemporary Society (Gothenburg, Sweden);
Elly Singer - PhD, Associate Professor at the University Utrecht, University of Amsterdam, a member of the board of Trustees of the EECERA (The Hague, Netherlands).
Aleksandr Asmolov - Full Member of the Russian Academy of Education, Doctor of Psychology, Director of Federal Education Development Institute (Moscow, Russia).
More Keynote Speakers find on our website.
The Visa Office of the ECCE conference will help you to get visa. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our representatives at any convenient time.
The official tour operator of the conference offers special fees in the hotels near the venue
Abstract will be published in the Conference Proceedings volume (in CD with materials of the Conference) needed by February 29, 2016.
Main text volume - 500 words.
- The document must be in MS Word format, saved under its author’s name with the initials written in Latin letters, for example "Smith, Petrov".
- Font Times New Roman, 12 point size and line spacing 1.0. Margins: top and bottom-20 mm, left and right - 24 mm.
- Abstracts must contain the following information: a) the title of the paper (centered, bold); b) on the next line to the right, italicized – last names and initials of authors comma-separated (family name goes first for every author); c) on the next line to the right, italicized – academic degree; d) on the next line to the right, italicized – occupation; e) on the next line to the right, italicizing – university/institution; f) on the next line to the right, italicizing – city, country; g) on the next line to the right – Author`s e-mail; h) 4-7 key words.
- For in-text references, please use the example: (Smith 2001, 20).
- Abstracts should be carefully revised, in accordance with the rules of English language.
- Illustrations are referred to as “figures”. Illustrations should preferably be submitted in TIFF or JPG format. A list of captions to figures must be provided in a separate sheet.
All abstracts are reviewed. The reviews are not sent to the authors. The Organizing Committee has the right not to publish the abstracts which are irrelevant to the subject of the Conference, or if the materials do not meet the requirements for scientific publications.
Selected abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings volume.
The Third International Exhibition-Fair “Preschool Education Today” will be held in the framework of the Fifth International Research-to-Practice Conference “Early Childhood Care and Education” in May 2016.
The exhibition will present:
- The achievements of preschool pedagogy
- The latest equipment for education and play
- Complex packages for development-friendly environment of preschool institutions
- Modern techniques in early childhood education
- Curricula and methodological support
- Public organizations and centers for childhood research
- Development literature for children