The Fourth International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Networks and Trust Management (P2PTM-2014) (P2PTM-2014)
Organization: The Fourth International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Networks and Trust Management (P2PTM-2014)
Venue: Chennai, India
|Event Date/Time: Jul 26, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +5:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 27, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jul 07, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 06, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 07, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +5:30 hours)|
Call for Papers:
The Fourth International Conference on peer-to-peer networks and Trust Management provides a platform to disseminate new ideas and new research, advance theories, and propagate best practices in the area of P2P networking. This will include works that relate to peer-to-peer systems, peer-to-peer applications, grid systems, large-scale distributed systems, and overlay networks. The event offers a forum in which academics, consultants, and practitioners in a variety of fields can exchange ideas to further research and improve practices in all areas of P2P.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of P2P networks.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advances in theoretical foundations of P2P
- Commercial applications
- Cooperation and collaboration in P2P systems
- Delay-tolerant P2P systems
- Higher-level query support in P2P systems
- Mobile P2P
- Overlay architectures and topologies
- Overlay monitoring and management
- P2P and wireless convergence
- P2P applications and services
- P2P economics
- P2P grids
- P2P information retrieval
- P2P overlay interaction with underlying infrastructure
- P2P systems over mobile networks
- P2P technology and sensors
- P2P workload characterization and simulation
- Performance and robustness of P2P systems
- Protocols and Algorithms for Mobile and Wireless Peer-to-peer Networks
- Security in P2P systems
- Self-organization in P2P systems
- Semantic overlay networks and semantic query routing in P2P systems
- Social networks
- Trust, Reputation and Fairness in P2P Systems
- Ad hoc and sensor networks
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System ( Track:P2PTM 2014 ) by June 07, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from P2PTM 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijnsa.html"
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcnc.html"
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijwmn.html"
- International Journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcsit.html"
- International Journal of Peer to Peer Networks (IJP2P) " http://airccse.org/ijp2p/index.html"
Paper Submission Deadline : June 07, 2014
Paper Status Notification : July 07, 2014
Camera-ready Due : July 10, 2014
Conference : July 26 ~ 27, 2014