The Incite Summit East 2015: The USA's best brand-focused marketing conference
Organization: The Incite Group
Venue: New York Marriott Downtown
|Event Date/Time: Nov 12, 2015 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2015 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
Returning for the 3rd year, the Incite Summit brings together over 200 senior marketers from large brands to learn about the future of marketing.
An unrivalled speaker lineup of over 30 Chief Marketing Officers and other senior leaders from companies like Dell, Amtrak, Cisco, Citi, AIG, ESPN, Activision, HSBC and more will share their expertise, case studies and best practice with you.
They will help you capitalize on the big opportunities in marketing right now:
- Get Closer to your Customers through Data: Leverage data from multiple sources to build a detailed, comprehensive picture of your customers
- Deliver a Seamless, Exceptional Customer Experience: Get marketing, care, data, social and mobile to work together - flawlessly
- Leverage Content for Deeper Engagement: Scale content marketing to transition from a brand to a publisher
- Move More Quickly and Get More Agile: Streamline and evolve internal structures and workflows to move at the pace of your customers
- Build a Consistent Brand in a Fragmented Landscape: From content, to social, to email, to websites - build a strong brand across many channels and platforms
This conference is focused exclusively on the needs of in-house marketers at large companies. Over 80% of our audience are themselves from large brands - not consultants and technology providers. As such, your opportunities to network with, learn from and build a support network with, your peers are unrivalled.