The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for Oil & Gas
Organization: Equip Global
|Event Date/Time: Mar 17, 2014 / 8:30 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 20, 2014 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
This course will cover the most challenging standards to understand and implement including IFRS 6 exploration and expenditure, units of production methods, impairment of oil and gas properties and revenue recognition.. It also includes the impact of latest IFRS releases IFRS 10, 11, 12, and 13, an update on progress with the new revenue recognition, leasing and financial instruments standards and the discussion paper on extractive industries.
By attending this training course, you will gain the following：
- Understand and know how to apply a series of major financial accounting principles and standards that are particularly relevant to oil and gas firms' activities
- Gain insights into accounting issues and potential problems faced from implementing IFRS
- Master essential knowledge of standards and frameworks in the IFRS relevant to oil & gas industry
- Understand the new standards on joint arrangements, consolidated financial statements and disclosure of interests in other entities in the oil and gas sector.
- Master the Accounting Fundamentals that improve company decision making regarding operations
- Improve the quality of operational accounting and financial reporting in your organization
- Design and develop auditing plans in compliance with IFRS
If you are interested to know more, please:
Email us at