The Meirc Conference 2013 - Dubai, Performance Measurement and Management (Performance Measurement and Management)
Organization: Meirc Training & Consulting
Venue: Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai
|Event Date/Time: May 01, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT +4:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 02, 2013 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +4:00 hours)|
Performance measurement and management play a critical role in today’s volatile and uncertain business environment. More than ever, organizations must strive to rapidly develop and implement strategies to meet the various complex challenges they face. Using a variety of management methods, including building and promoting a culture of achievement, organizations will have to smoothly integrate their strategy formulation with day-to-day operations to allow them to maintain sustainable results and close the gap between strategy formulation and execution. Meirc’s 2013 conference will take an in-depth look into the various problems and challenges faced during formulating policies and strategies aimed at performance measurement and management.
The above purpose will be achieved through addressing the following main topics as they relate to GCC and Middle East organizations:
- Design and use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in measuring and managing organizational, departmental and individual performance.
- Link between strategy and performance measurement and management.
- Leadership role in achieving performance excellence and building a culture of performance.
- Problems and difficulties that modern organizations encounter in their endeavors to sustain a culture of achievement and performance.
- Why some performance management initiatives fail.
- Use and application of balanced scorecards and ‘dashboarding’ in monitoring performance.
- Difficulties encountered in the application of performance management systems and how to overcome them.
- Role of employee engagement and corporate culture in establishing highly successful performance measurement and management practices.
Samer K. Taher Managing Director Meirc Training & Consulting Aiman Sadeq Partner Meirc Training & Consulting Nabil Habayeb President and CEO GE Middle East, North Africa & Turkey Adel Al Ghassab President Zamil ChemPlast
Benefits of Attending
By participating in this engaging conference, participants will:
- Explore best-in-class approaches to building and sustaining a culture of achievement.
- Gain insight into the latest methodologies and techniques designed for the application of modern performance measurement and management systems.
- Benefit from the experience of GCC organizations in measuring and managing performance.
- Network with business leaders and discover new ideas to drive organizational performance.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is a must for:
- Senior business leaders
- Human resources managers
- Business units managers
- Project managers
- Functional managers
- Strategy and planning managers
The Conference is also beneficial to any manager keen on measuring and managing the performance of his team(s).
In addition to the conference’s main presentations, two rounds of workshops will be organized as follows:
- Linking organizational strategy and individual performance: how to ensure ‘organizational alignment’?
- Designing, measuring and monitoring KPIs: Requirements, challenges and solutions.
- The role of leadership as catalyst of performance excellence: Does leadership matter?
- How to improve the effectiveness of the performance management cycle: Avoiding typical mistakes made by organizations, managers and employees.
- Forced ranking or the Bell Curve: Problem or solution?
- Why some performance management initiatives fail? How to ensure the successful implementation of such initiatives?
- Integrated talent management systems and organizational performance: Role of senior managers, line managers and HR.
- Transforming performance management from an administrative tool to a developmental one.