The PMI-ACP certification Prep Course
|Event Date/Time: May 20, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +9:30 hours)||End Date/Time: May 22, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 18, 2013||Time: 18:00:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 26, 2013||Time: 18:00:00(GMT +9:30 hours)|
Dear All, We are offering a 3 day PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Exam Prep course in Australia. | Brisbane: 15th to 17th May ’13 | | Sydney: 20th to 22nd May ’13 | | Melbourne: 27th to 29th May ’13 | About ACP: The PMI-ACP certification is a new credential offered by PMI for people working in Agile Project Management environments. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using Agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques.
Our unique 3 day workshop guides new and seasoned Agile practitioners in how to successfully apply Agile methods to their projects and programs. Agile methods covered include:
Agile project management consists of the family of iterative development frameworks and is ideal for projects, where requirements are highly volatile (evolving), or technology is very new to the team, or both. While it is a right fit for product development, it is not limited to that alone. It is beneficial for any creative work like web based application development, architecting phase of a civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing project, research projects etc.
You can enroll in this course for $1,199 AU and we do have group discounts for three or more.
What you learn?
- Learn techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way.
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams.
- Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value.
- Improve requirements gathering through collaborative brainstorming, breaking down EPICs and defining acceptance tests.
- Learn how to create simple yet powerful visible Agile tracking reports.
- Get tips on advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management.
- Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACP ® Exam!
To learn more about agile, and take advantage of our discounted pricing of $1,199 for an individual and exclusive discounts for group of three or more. Feel free to contact us for any more details.
Thanks & Best Regards, Priscilla Lewis Business Development Manager Phone: 02 8520 3328