The Sixth International Conference on Wireless & Mobile Network (WiMo 2014) (WiMo 2014)
Organization: The Sixth International Conference on Wireless & Mobile Network (WiMo 2014)
Venue: Sydney, Australia
|Event Date/Time: Jul 12, 2014 / 8:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 13, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jun 25, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
Call for Papers
The Sixth International Conference on Wireless & Mobile Network (WiMo 2014) is dedicated to address the challenges in the areas of wireless & mobile networks. The Conference looks for significant contributions to the Wireless and Mobile computing in theoretical and practical aspects. The Wireless and Mobile computing domain emerges from the integration among personal computing, networks, communication technologies, cellular technology and the Internet Technology. The modern applications are emerging in the area of mobile ad hoc networks and sensor networks. This Confernce is intended to cover contributions in both the design and analysis in the context of mobile, wireless, ad-hoc, and sensor networks. The goal of this Workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced wireless and Mobile computing concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Topics of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Architectures, protocols, and algorithms to cope with mobile & wireless Networks
- Distributed algorithms of mobile computing
- OS and middleware support for mobile computing and networking
- Routing, and communication primitives in ad hoc and sensor networks
- Synchronization and scheduling issues in mobile and ad hoc networks
- Resource management in mobile, wireless and ad-hoc networks
- Data management on mobile and wireless computing
- Integration of wired and wireless networks
- Broadband access networks
- Energy saving protocols for ad hoc and sensor networks
- Complexity analysis of algorithms for mobile environments
- Information access in wireless networks
- Algorithms and modeling for tracking and locating mobile users
- Satellite communications
- Cryptography, security and privacy of mobile & wireless networks
- Performance of mobile and wireless networks and systems
- Mobile ad hoc and sensor networks
- Wireless multimedia systems
- Service creation and management environments for mobile/wireless systems
- Recent trends in mobile and wireless applications
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System ( Track:WiMo 2014 ) " http://wimo2014.org/index.html "by May 24, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from WiMo-2014, after further revisions, will be published in an International Journal (Approval Pending)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijwmn.html"
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijcnc.html "
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA ) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijnsa.html"
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcsit.html"
- International Journal of Database Management Systems ( IJDMS ) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijdms/ijdms.html"
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ) "http://airccse.org/journal/cseij/index.html"
Submission Deadline : May 24, 2014(firm)
Authors Notification : June 23, 2014
Final Manuscript Due : June 25, 2014