The Smart Grids Asia Summit 2013
Organization: World Trade Group
|Event Date/Time: Jun 26, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2013|
The Smart Grids Summit, the winner of “Best Energy Conference” award at the Conference Awards 2012 in London, is coming to Asia!
The Asian energy industry is gaining momentum in global smart energy development. The local markets are strikingly versatile with different grid maturity levels, political and economical environments and as a result distinct approaches towards smart energy systems developments. The goal however remains the same – to provide sufficient, reliable and affordable energy for growing populations.
Key learning outcomes from the 2013 summit will include:
- Building reliable and efficient transmission networks and control systems
- Driving standardization and interoperability of the smart grid
- Integrating renewable energy sources into the power grid
- Developing smart home management systems and ensuring successful smart meter roll-out
- Decentralization of electricity generation and deployment of microgrids
- Transforming into an ultra-low carbon smart city
- Energy storage as a key enabler of the smart grid for efficient energy use and load leveling
- Electric vehicle integration and charging infrastructure developments
For more information email us on or call +65 6933 9370 or +44 (0)207 202 7690.