The statement Of compliance in first IFRS Financial Statements
|Event Date/Time: Jul 09, 2013 / 1:00 pm - (EST)||End Date/Time: Jul 09, 2013 / 2:30 pm - (EST)|
Financial statement preparers and financial analysts must become conversant in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
In this informative 90 minutes, speaker Francesco Bellandi will address the statement of compliance with IFRS in the context of IFRS first-time adoption. This session spells out all criticalities and implementation issues and how they reconcile with U. S. GAAP and SEC guidance.
Register to this hour long audio conference with Francesco Bellandi, to get an overview of some of the best practices in corporate revenue account review used today.
Here’s a rundown of the topics covered:
- The statement of compliance
- Compliance with the IFRS for SMEs
- Meaning of first time
- Return to IFRSs
- Return to IFRS for SMEs
- Statement accuracy
- The meaning of IASB-IFRSs
- Compliance with EU-GAAP
- Use of an Endorsed Version IFRSs
- Dual statement of compliance
- Reliance upon Home Standard
- Setter’s compliance with IFRSs
- Single statement of compliance with IASB-IFRSs by a jurisdictional IFRS adopter
- Location of Statement of compliance
- Auditors opinion on compliance with IFRSs
- Date from which compliance can be asserted
Francesco Bellandi, CGMA, U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CA, ACCA IFRS accreditation, MBA, author of two books on IFRS and U.S. GAAP (Wiley & Sons, a premier world-wide publisher) manages this Website.