Third International conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology (ICAIT-2014) (ICAIT-2014)
Organization: Third International conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology (ICAIT-2014)
Venue: Sydney, Australia
|Event Date/Time: Jul 12, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 13, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jun 25, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
Call for Paper
Third International conference on Advanced Information Technology (ICAIT-2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Advanced Information Technology. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Computer Science and Information Technology in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of Interest:
- Computational Science and Applications
- Computational Mathematics
- Intelligent Manufacturing Technology and Services
- Computational Engineering
- E- Commerce, Business and Management
- IT Bio/Medical Engineering
- Security & Management System
- Computer Physics
- Financial Assessment of Intelligent Building Systems
- Vehicular communications
- Information Management Systems and Services
- Computer Physics & Biology
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by May 24, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed). Selected papers from ICAIT 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijnsa.html"
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijwmn.html"
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcsit.html"
- International journal on applications of graph theory in wireless ad hoc networks and sensor networks (GRAPH-HOC) "http://airccse.org/journal/graphhoc/GRAPH-HOC.html"
- International Journal of Grid Computing & Applications ( IJGCA ) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijgca/ijgca.html"
- International Journal of UbiComp (IJU)"http://airccse.org/journal/iju/iju.html"
- The International journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijma.html"
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ) "http://www.airccse.org/journal/sipij/sipij.html"
Submission Deadline : May 24, 2014(firm)
Authors Notification : June 23, 2014
Final Manuscript Due : June 25, 2014