Third International Conference on Information Technology Convergence and Services (ITCSE 2014) (ITCSE 2014)
Organization: Third International Conference on Information Technology Convergence and Services (ITCSE 2014)
Venue: Sydney, Australia
|Event Date/Time: Jul 12, 2014 / 8:00 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 13, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jun 25, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 24, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
Scope & Topics
The Third International Conference on Information Technology Convergence and Services (ITCSE 2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Information Technology Convergence and Services.. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of Interest:
- Advanced IT Bio/Medical Engineering
- Bioinformatics and applications
- Business and Information Systems
- Cloud computing
- Convergence in Information Technology Security
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Digital convergence
- Electronic Commerce, Business and Management
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents
- Hardware and Software Design
- Health and Medical Informatics
- Hybrid information technology
- Intelligent communications and networks
- IT-based Convergence Technology and Service
- Multimedia convergence
- Smart Card and RFID Technologies
- Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems
- Social and Business Aspects of Convergence IT
- Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Systems
- Recent Trends in Computing & Information technology
Authors are invited to submit papers t papers through the Conference Submission System by May 24, 2014.Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from ITCSE 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services( IJITCS ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijitcs/index.html "
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications( IJCSEA ) " http://airccse.org/journal/ijcsea/index.html "
- International Journal of Advanced Information Technology( IJAIT ) "http://airccse.org/journal/IJAIT/ijait.html"
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal( ACIJ ) " http://airccse.org/journal/acij/acij.html"
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology ( IJCSEIT ) "http://airccse.org/journal/ijcseit/ijcseit.html"
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques ( IJIST ) " http://airccse.org/journal/IS/index.html "
Submission Deadline : May 24, 2014(firm)
Authors Notification : June 23, 2014
Final Manuscript Due : June 25, 2014