Organization: Clarion Events
Venue: Lancaster London
|Event Date/Time: Jan 27, 2014 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jan 29, 2014 / 5:30 pm - (GMT)|
Transport Ticketing 2014 is THE meeting place for ticketing pioneers including; updates on developments in end-to-end ticketing, case studies from Europe, the Americas and the Far East, new interactive features like live demos in the exhibition & speed networking for 1-2-1 networking.
With a larger exhibition hall, more content and even more operators in attendance, 2014 is set to be our biggest and best Transport Ticketing event. So be sure to block the dates in your diary – 27-29 January 2014
Why you should attend:
- As the sixth year running Transport Ticketing has built partnerships and the experience to ensure that the whole ticketing and fare collection ecosystem attends. The event is set to attract over 500 senior executives and is recognized as the industry meeting place
- With free passes for transport operators and local authorities – from around the world making Transport Ticketing the largest gathering of ticketing leaders in Europe and one of the largest in the world
- Transport Ticketing is the only dedicated industry event of this scale in Europe looking solely at innovation and developments across the continent and world
- PLUS New this year, Transport Ticketing 2014 is co-located with the Passenger Information 2014
TT is completely free for Transport Operators and Passenger Transport Executives!
Clarion Events are excited to announce the launch of the brand new Passenger Information conference, co-located with the much loved and long-established Transport Ticketing conference in London this January.
Through co-location the event is unique in that it will bring together ticketing and passenger information audiences for the first time, with a fresh perspective on the potential to integrate systems to personalize the passenger experience, communicate in times of service disruption, increase patronage & revenues, and achieve considerable efficiency gains.
What’s it all about?
As passengers require more information in order to make the right journey decisions and to purchase the most relevant tickets, transport operators and passenger transport executives are under pressure to update their passenger information services.
By launching the dedicated Passenger Information Conference alongside Transport Ticketing 2014 we are uniquely placed to cover all the issues that operators will face as they look to offer a seamless door-to-door experience to passengers.
What’s more the event is completely free for Transport Operators and Passenger Transport Executives!
Through a combination of case studies, panel discussions and roundtable sessions our speaker panel will enable you to:
- Establish a robust business case for passenger information upgrades
- Create a personalised door-to-door passenger experience
- Take an integrated approach to passenger information and ticketing
- Use big data to communicate service disruption, for operational control and to increase revenues
Who Should attend? Passenger Information Systems 2014 has been created with people working in the following areas in mind: >> Passenger Information Systems >> Intelligent Transport >> Information Security >> Station Management >> Commercial Development >> Operations >> Customer Insight/ Services >> Service Delivery >> Passenger Services >> Marketing