Organization: Unconventional Classroom
Venue: Chattanooga Choo Choo
|Event Date/Time: Feb 01, 2014 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Feb 01, 2014 / 11:30 am - (EST)|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 25, 2014|
What you receive:
- 3 hours of professional development in-service credit*.
- Free copy of the book, Unconventional Classroom Management ($21.95 retail value).
- Teacher gift bag full of supplies for your classroom.
- Free giveaways** - one lucky winner will receive a Chili's gift card.
- Invaluable information and ideas that you can apply in your classroom, including musical comedy, and a high energy presentation by Brent Bogan, Ed.S. and Matthew Ogles, M.Ed.
Learn how to:
- Motivate students who are defiant.
- Design interesting and rigorous lessons with common core standards.
- Build positive relationships with students and curb inappropriate behavior.
- Develop effective consequences when disciplining students.
- Utilize review games and competition to create a fun and competitive environment.
- Design assessments that make learning concrete for students.
- Create a class where students strive to be successful.
And much more....
Unconventional Classroom Workshop Agenda:
8:00 a.m. - Registration
8:30 - Classroom management techniques.
9:30 - Common Core: Everything you wanted to know.
10:30 - Effective assessment strategies.
12:00 p.m. - Receive attendance certificates.
*Teachers in attendance may receive in-service credit with prior approval from their school district.
**Teachers who attend each conference can fill out a comment card at the conclusion of the conference. Only the attendees who have their commont card drawn at random are eligible for the free giveaways.
Brent Bogan, Ed.S.
Matthew Ogles, M.Ed.