unquote" Nordic Private Equity Forum
Venue: GRAND HOTEL STOCKHOLM
|Event Date/Time: May 15, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 15, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +2:00 hours)|
This event is the premier private equity event in the Nordic region that brings together both GPs and LPs to discuss the latest trends in the market, share success stories and network. The congress will feature a number of panel discussions, keynote addresses, case studies and live surveys.
Featuring a host of expert speakers in 2013 the event will cover the core issues at the forefront of PE players' minds including:
- The private equity leaders debate: Leading executives representing the key areas of the industry discuss key issues affecting their business - deal sourcing, capital structures and new ways of financing new deals.
- Case studies: Fundraising, financing and exit strategies
- LP Panel Discussion: LPs discussing asset allocation, actual ROI vs expected return, sector breakdown
- Capital structures: What is the current availability of leverage?
- LP doing deals: Co-investment and direct investing
- Public perception of Private Equity in Nordics and the result it has on tax regulation